Customize Starting Point

Tacx Desktop Application for PC, IOS and Android

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

frankhertz
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

Hello,
In TTS4 I was able to customize the starting point in the Tacx films. Is that possible in TDA? I noticed I could start from where I left off a ride but did not see a customized start feature. Did I miss something?
Thanks,
Harry
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

frankhertz wrote: Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:18 pm Hello,
In TTS4 I was able to customize the starting point in the Tacx films. Is that possible in TDA? I noticed I could start from where I left off a ride but did not see a customized start feature. Did I miss something?
Thanks,
Harry
Yes, you can easily make custom courses in TDA. After opening the film you want to ride, click the yellow + button on the ride profile and it will turn into a create course window. Use sliders on the ends to create your start and stop points. You can enter a title and description and then save the new course. One thing you have to do to use the new saved course is reopen the film as the information is on the cloud and needs a refresh. The new course will be on the list under my courses.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
frankhertz
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

Thank you for the information.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

frankhertz wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 pm Thank you for the information.
I should have added that to confirm you have the latest version of TDA, 1.9.107.0 (click "about" on the Dashboard page).
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA