Partial Workouts

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

jezturner5150
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

I uploaded a GPX file I’d downloaded from Garmin Connect (from when I cycled LeJog back in 2012).

The ride was 69 miles long and I completed 22 miles today. Is there a way of starting the workout tomorrow at the point I finished today’s ride? Can the initial part be skipped within the App?

I have tried creating a segment of the ride using GPX Editor but when trying to upload that segment into Tacx, it wouldn’t work (something to do with invalid extensions on the file)

Any help much appreciated
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Are you talking about TTS or TDA (you used the word App - TTS is not usually described as an App).
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
jezturner5150
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

Am using Tacx Training downloaded from Apple Store (assume that’s TTS that you’ve mentioned)
ms6073
12" Bike
12" Bike
USER_FLAG: United States of America

jezturner5150 wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:02 am Am using Tacx Training downloaded from Apple Store (assume that’s TTS that you’ve mentioned)
That is the Tacx Training App not TTS, The Tacx Training Software (TTS) is a deprecated WIndows Desktop only application.
Malfukt
Team Manager
Team Manager

You have TTA TacxTrainingApp for mobile devices.. there is also TDA TacxDesktopApp for PC/Laptop all are downloadable free from Playstore and Windows Store.

Yes you can continue a ride (presuming you have created an account on Tacx Cloud) then the ride you where doing will have uploaded to this account as the portion you completed, in the Tacx app you will see "Recent Rides" and I there will see this ride/training .. it will have a continue button you select to resume the ride where you left off.
Malcolm Armstrong.
United Kingdom
UpHillGrind
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Australia

Malfukt wrote: Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:25 pm You have TTA TacxTrainingApp for mobile devices.. there is also TDA TacxDesktopApp for PC/Laptop all are downloadable free from Playstore and Windows Store.

Yes you can continue a ride (presuming you have created an account on Tacx Cloud) then the ride you where doing will have uploaded to this account as the portion you completed, in the Tacx app you will see "Recent Rides" and I there will see this ride/training .. it will have a continue button you select to resume the ride where you left off.
Hi, I know this is a TDA thread, and I have a TTA question, but it follows directly from the above, so here goes. I have TTA running on an iPad. I can see rides whether completed or not under recent rides, but there is no button in either case, specifically not one to let me complete a ride. Is this a feature of the iOS app, or am I not looking hard enough?