TTS4 update issues

Tacx Training Software

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

malctacx
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Great Britain

TTS4 .23 update does not install correctly.
Hi, I have a Tacx Fortius Trainer (Blue Controller) .22 software installed, Win 10 OS which I stopped using in 2017.
In its current set up RLV and VR working fine.
Due to Covid lockdown I now use it for longer distances as we can only ride locally so distances ltd.
Thought it would be a good idea to update to latest software.
As I did not want to loose a working copy I cloned the HDD and ran the .23 update on the cloned drive.
Towards the end of the installation the Virtual Reality Patch does not respond, the install eventually finishes. I can run RLV but I have lost VR (after course selected I get splash screens then it returns to the main screen and does not the run the VR).
I have tried installing .23 as an update and as a clean install, same result in both scenarios.
Do you have any ideas?
Many thanks in anticipation. Malcolm Jones
mickyduck
First Bike with trainer wheels
First Bike with trainer wheels

I had the same problem... it was the video card not fully supported by windows 10. If you are using an older PC this maybe the issue
malctacx
Balance Bike
Balance Bike

OK, thanks for that info, will check that out.
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

If the install does not complete successfully, it is unlikely that would be caused by a weak video card.

You should check the VR executable file to confirm it is the same version as the TTS executable file. If it is not the same version, there is something wrong with the installation.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA