Can't get my downloaded files to load on TDF.

Tacx Desktop Application for PC, IOS and Android

Moderators: nzuraw, mcorn

frankhertz
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

Hello,
I tried to go for a ride today but could not get my downloaded ride files to load into the program so I could choose one to ride. I just got the spinning icon for about 10 minutes and gave up and got my TTS 4 started and had no problem using it at all. After the ride I went back to TDA, relinked the program to the directory where my files are stored and tried again. After 30 minutes, I gave up again. Does anyone have an idea what else I can try?
Thanks
Harry
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Are you attempting to upload a GPS ride to TDA? If so, what format of file are you using?

Note that you need a premium account to do that.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA
frankhertz
Balance Bike
Balance Bike
USER_FLAG: Canada

No, all I was doing was trying to get my downloaded rides to come up on screen on TDA so I could choose the ride I wanted. That is what was taking the time. It has always been a litle slow, a couple of minutes but it always did load eventually, until yesterday. I am using a first generation NEO, with firmware as up-to-date as possible and a Windows 10 PC with plenty of processing power.
What I might try next time is to go to the country in which the ride is, Ireland in this case, and see if I can get there. However, it would be nice to be able to see all my downloaded files on the same screen like I used to.
Thanks for taking an interest,
Harry
mcorn
Directeurs Sportifs
Directeurs Sportifs
USER_FLAG: United States of America

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I have not had any ride issues lately, either with downloaded or live streaming. I would suggest you contact Garmin Support directly. Sometimes the cloud services have temporary problems, although I don't see that very often.
Michael Corn
Bellingham, Washington, USA